It's gonna be a great week. Don't ya think?
What keeps a stay-at-home mom busy, you ask?
Lots. Of. Stuff.
Mostly laundry. And cleaning. And bottle-washing. And breakfast. And lunch. And dinner. And vacuuming. And grocery-store-running. And dang-it-we're-almost-outta-diapers-running. And Dora. And playtime. And snuggle time. And snack time. And bath time. And bedtime. (It's clearly a very rough life.)
Last week was super duper busy, since I did all of those things, and much, much more.
- I Painted the kitchen and den ceiling at my grandmother's house. Back-breaking? Exhausting? Insane? Um, yes! But I kind of owe her (big time) though. Remember that time we moved to Knoxville when I was eight months pregnant? Well, my sweet mamaw was my most dedicated worker bee. She painted every closet in my house (she painted her fair share of walls and trim, too). Annnd she scrubbed my kitchen and all three bathrooms with a toothbrush. No, I am not kidding. She actually used a toothbrush. She's quite the thorough cleaning lady. Needless to say, when my mamaw calls and asks for help with a project, I am more than willing.
- In other home improvement news, I finally finished the gallery wall in Elena's room. (More on that later. Promise.)
- Took E-Bear to Market Square for lunch, shopping and ice cream. Oh, she loves ice cream!
- Finalize and mail invitations for the BIG first birthday party.
- Finalize mamaw's big kitchen/den painting project.
- Finish a couple of projects in E's room so I can finally show you how cute it looks these days.