- Why am I just finding out about Joss & Main? Seriously. Y'all gotta tell me 'bout these uber important things, otherwise I'll always be the last to know. (And, yes, online shopping falls under the "uber important" category.)
|Who doesn't need a funky orange chair?|
- I'm also feeling a bit giddy about See Jane Work. I geek out when it comes to office supplies. (Who doesn't?) And, this fun little online storefront offers the prettiest office/organization stuff that will make you want to sit at a desk all day long.
- I need to find interesting folks to follow on Twitter. Who composes the most thought-provoking tweets? Who makes you LOL? Who do you love to hate? I need to know!
- Sorta related: I need new iPhone apps to keep me entertained. Right now I'm loving Instagram (of course), Red Envelope and Pandora (for the car). What apps are all the cool kids rockin' these days? (For real: y'all gotta keep me in the loop. I'm the latest bloomer of all time when it comes to these things.)
- I ordered the cutest balloons for Elena's rainbow-inspired first birthday party. Have y'all heard of Polka Dot Market? Oh-my-gosh. Their stuff is sooo stinkin' cute. (My friend Ashley told me about this fun little party supply store. I am in love.)
- Do you ever feel like you're in a blogging funk? I'm in one, I think. When was the last time I contributed anything worthwhile to the blogosphere? For reals. (Excluding all of the adorable photos of baby-bear, of course.)
Oh yea. I should mention that Joss & Main, See Jane Work and Polka Dot Market did not compensate me to say nice things about their websites/products. Just happened to discover their sites, liked what I saw, decided to share with you folks. That's all.