- I am trying to lose weight, but I have absolutely no willpower. I love food. And by "food" I really mean "junk food."
- Related: I will dip anything in Cool Whip. Like, anything.
- Somewhat related: it makes me crazy when people put periods and commas outside quotation marks. Yes, bloggers, I am talking to you. The rule: periods and commas always go inside quotation marks (unless you're British, apparently). See my first bullet for an example. Additional examples found here.
- People should also learn the difference between your and you're. It's really not that difficult. Also, "ur" is not a word.
- I make grammatical errors all the time. I'm sure it gets on someone's nerves.
- I kind of want to go back to work.
- I kind of want to be a stay-at-home mom for the rest of my life.
- My sweet husband gave me a gift card for a massage in November, and I still haven't used it. What is wrong with me?
- I am addicted to Words With Friends. I will play for hours.
- It's only March, but I am already so annoyed by all the political status updates on Facebook. Guess what? No one has ever changed their political point of view based on a friggin' status update. So just QUIT IT.
- I am kind of pissed that Parenthood already had its season finale. Good thing I have Smash to keep me warm on Monday nights.