Now, I just write about nothing. Or babies. Or nothing but babies.
Nonetheless, here's another list of random stuff you probably don't want to know.
- I need to see Friends With Kids. Based on the previews, this movie should be pretty hilarious.
- Pinterest is slowly sucking the self-esteem right outta me. I log in, searching for inspiration for crafts, decor, etc. Five minutes in, and I feel like complete crap. About myself. My DIY skills. My decorating ability. It's like every perfect little pin is stabbing me in the eyeballs. Plus, all the recipe photos make me want to go on a junk food bender. Like, for real.
- Related: people who say "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" are liars. And skinny bitches. I've been skinny. I've also been not-so-skinny. Sure, being skinny feels good. But delicious food tastes amazing. And, I'm sorry, but a side salad just isn't the same as a side of fries. And a handful of almonds is not the same as a bag of potato chips. And a tiny piece of dark chocolate as a treat is not the same as eating an entire cake in 2.5 days. Just sayin'.
- Somewhat related: barre class is kicking my butt. Like, every single muscle feels like it's on fire. Holy hell, it better pay off.
|Work for it?! Whaaaat???|
- I must read The Hunger Games, like ASAP. The movie previews look so good, but I definitely want to read the book first.
- Elena is sooo cute.
|LOVE that gummy smile!|