Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The BIG Reveal: Our 2011 Christmas Card

So, yea, the blog title is a little over the top. I don't really think sharing our Christmas card qualifies as a "BIG reveal." Just being dramatic. That's all.

Anyway, after scouring the World Wide Web for Christmas card inspiration, here's what we (and by "we" I mean "I") came up with for 2011...
Front
Back
I'm so, so happy with the final product! I ordered the cards via Shutterfly. And all of the photos were taken by the lovely Ashley Wade.

I looove getting Christmas cards from friends and family (especially photo cards). One of my favorite parts of the holiday season, for sure! Happy Wednesday, friends! Hope it's fabulous!!!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jennifer Doyle said...

Adorable!!

I look forward every year to getting photo Christmas cards from friends. Can't wait to see how much their kids have grown.

happilyeverfaster.com said...

Love it!! They turned out great. :)

Faith said...

perfection! absolutely love them!

your daughter is adorable!

Lea said...

Aw! I love it....especially the verse you put on the back. Can you believe our babies are 7 months old?!

Pink and Green Moms said...

Great Christmas card!!

Heather said...

Love it! She's beautiful (and very photogenic - just like her mama).

Andrea said...

Cute! That is the bible verse we put on our birth announcements!

Mrs. Mama said...

i LOVE it. gorgeous!

melissa said...

Sorry I'm late but your card is just beautiful! So many sweet pictures and I love the bright colors you wore! Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...