Monday, October 17, 2011

No More Kid $h!# (Tailgate!!!)

Happy Monday, lovelies! Hope you had an excellent weekend. Mine was just perfect. Some of my best friends were in town for our fifth annual reunion tailgate. Have we really been out of college that long? Yes. Yes, we have. Actually, I graduated six years ago. Getting old, I tell you. 

As you already know, the weekend started off with a big bang, when Mama Collins went old-school-bar-hoppin' with friends. Despite a 3:30 a.m. bedtime Saturday morning, we were up and running again a few hours later for our big tailgate. It's such a fun tradition that we all look forward to every year. Here's a photo recap:

Group photo! Nothing beats the group picture from last year though.
Nobody was paying attention. Figures.
Sarah, me, Britt and Becca
Sarah and her beau, Joe
Will, Laura and me
Jon and me
Russ and Brittany
Britt and me
I miss Sarah!!!
Love these girls.
Some of my very favorite people. Ever.
Hey, look! It's Neyland Stadium!
The T!
Russ was sad. It wasn't a good day for the Vols.
Still love the Vols (even though we lost big time)!
What a perfect weekend with friends I rarely get to see. Already looking forward to next year's tailgate extravaganza!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...