Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Several  of my blog buds participate in this weekly series post, and I'm always intrigued by what they're loving. Sooo, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and share my weekly loves.


Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday... 

I am loving the orange and white chevron platter I created at Lisa Moz Pottery.


I am loving the borderline-mid-life crisis skinny jeans I found for a steal. Who do I think I am? Skinny jeans with rips and tears (on a post-baby bod, no less)? I am losing it. My mind, that is. Not the baby weight. Just so we're clear.


I am loving that MY show is back for another season. Tuesday is my lazy TV junkie night!

Via
I am also loving this new, hilarious sit-com. Mostly because it's just like real life. Plus, Will and Christina belted "Rocky Top" in the karaoke scene. Sold.

Via
And, last, but certainly not least... I am loving my sweetie angel baby.


What are you loving this Wednesday? Link up here.

11 comments:

Courtney said...

Your daughter is so stinking cute!!!
And I've been meaning to check out Parenthood, everyone keeps telling me how much I've been missing out not watching it.

Kristen said...

I watched Parenthood for a while but then wasn't able to watch it and haven't caught up. I really enjoyed it though! I need to find some time and catch up. haha

Tiffany said...

I have GOT to watch Up All Night because you're at least the 5th person who has said it is hilarious! And I do love Christina Applegate, so done and done. And Elena in that tutu....I didn't get to comment yesterday....I die! Stinkin' adorable!

Joeylee said...

I missed the 1st episode of Up all night but want to see it. your daughter is adorable!!

Ashley said...

Yay! So glad you're doing this now :) I have dvr'ed both those shows and CANNOT wait to watch them!

jessica said...

cute platter. i love me some chevron.

Stephanie said...

Love me some Parenthood and love that great platter! It's too cute for words!

Happy Wednesday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

Greer's Gossip said...

I am loving Up All Night as well!! It is too funny!! I need to watch Parenthood from all the things I am hearing!! Hope you had a great Wednesday!!

Taylor B. said...

I love Parenthood too! I've got Up All Night dvr-ing. I wish I was creative enough to make a cute platter!

Ben and Jenn said...

so we must have missed the Rocky Top part on Up All Night. Or maybe we missed that episode, has their been more than one? Because that's what I used to sell that show to Ben was that they sang Rocky Top and we didn't see it. dang.

Ben and Jenn said...

Double Dang! We did miss the pilot! Hilarious show nonetheless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...