Yea, I know. You're skeptical. I was too. But after receiving a couple of checks in the mail, I realized the whole thing is legit. So, if you're thinking about buying anything online for the holidays, I recommend signing up (preferably through one of the links in this blog post!).
Here's how it works:
When you're buying something online, log into Ebates first. Check to see if your store of choice is an Ebates member. If so, you're in luck. You're able to earn 1% - 25% cash back on hundreds of stores. Ebates tracks your purchases and sends you a big fat check in the mail every quarter. It's that easy. Sweet.
Stuff you need to know:
- The payout percentages vary from 1% - 25% depending on the merchant
- There are HUNDREDS of popular stores to choose from – my favorites include Banana Republic, Macy's, Clinique, Nike, Target, Shutterfly, even Groupon. AND there are several travel websites that offer Ebates too. I booked our flights to Antigua through Ebates and earned 3% cash back on my purchase of plane tickets. Cha-ching!!!
- Some merchants offer cash bonuses for signing up
- Ebates also offers referral bonuses for friends who sign up (which is why you should click on any of the links in this blog post!)
- You can receive your quarterly payments via Paypal or a check in the mail
Ready to sign up? Click HERE.
Note: Ebates did not ask me to write about their website. Do you actually think anyone other than my mom and my crazy friends give a crap about my opinion? Um, no. I'm the probably the most insignificant blogger on the friggin' internet. Nonetheless, I wanted to share the Ebates system with the 7-10 people who read my blog. Just tryin' to save ya a buck or two, friend.